Powered By Blogger

miercuri, 25 mai 2011

What motivates people to change?

It is hard to change.It`s hard to give up the usual stuff with you are used for many years.When you have to change something ,you have to explore new things and new things give us insecurity.You don`t know how other people around you will react to the change you have made.I can say about myself,I need to change and I always stroggle to change the relationship with others.I try to be more kind,friendly and understanding with others although sometimes it is hard for me.What about you?Do you want to change something in your life?

Un comentariu:

  1. Yes I agree your saying. Really sometime it doesen't enough just to thinking about what you should have to change in your life. It's hard but you have to do it!

    RăspundețiȘtergere